Friday, July 31, 2009

Atlantic City

Just because I have this new found sense of my life out here doesn't mean I'm lucky. I learned that the hard way in Atlantic City today. Suffice it to say that I'll need a couple days of work to make up my losses.

Money well spent on a good time though. Lots of craps, beers, Hooters, and magic. If I were ever going to go to Atlantic City, I'm glad I went with the company I had: a juggler and a magician.

My magician roommate, Jason, got us tickets to the magic show Carnival of Wonders, staring the dynamic team of Kalin the master illusionist and Jinger his lovely assistant. Not only fantastic performers, but incredibly nice people who were more than happy to hang out with us young entertainers and share a tip or two.

A great first trip to Atlantic City, but will it be my last?

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast