Thursday, February 5, 2009

This Christian Bale Thing

It's been all over the internet and the celebrity talk shows. Christian Bale's tirade towards his director of photography Shane Hurlbut. I don't much enjoy celebrity gossip but I do want to comment on this little rant filled with more cussing than a hockey locker room. 

Bale, an iconic actor who makes more money with one movie than the average American makes in a life time, can't simply act through a lighting designer walking around a little bit behind the camera. Keep in mind that Hurlbut was only doing his job, which is to make Bale look good. 

It sickens me to think that there are divas in the world like Bale. Hard to please actors are always spoofed about, but until this audio leak, I never thought it was all that bad. Thanks Christian for proving me wrong. 

So, I had no reservations playing with this audio clip and combining it with an earlier work of Bale's. Who knew that this innocent little Newsie would grow up to be such a "prick," which is one of Bale's choice words throughout his rant. 

WARNING: Explicit Content (which is all Bale's fault, not mine)

This mix, however, puts my little creation to shame. If you like clubbing music and lots of swearing, download it

WARNING: More Explicit Content (again, Bale's fault)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So... A. I hadn't heard this news because, well, I don't really get news unless I go looking for it and celeb news isn't usually what I go looking for, so thanks for the update! and B. I hadn't realized that was him in Newsies!!!! Crazy!!!

Thanks!


Band website design
Quantcast