Monday, January 19, 2009

Country....

I'll be honest, I've never really enjoyed country music. That is until I got involved with Daddy D productions out at the SC Grand in DePere, WI. Now, I truly despise country....


Ha, kidding!!! It's a brilliantly fun show! What don't believe me?!?



Look at me. Look how excited I am....



Look how....country I am
Wow, this picture makes me want to throw up.....




Anywho, in case that poster is a bit too small to read, here at the details. Come check it out!

6:30 Coocktails
7:00 Dinner
8:00 Show

Come for the dinner and the show, or just the show!
Preferably just the cocktails and the show. That's when it's the funniest.
(yes, funniest, not most funny)

January 30th - February 21st
Matinees February 11th & 21st

See show listings at left for complete details

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast