Friday, June 5, 2009

Didn't Know I Had that Muscle

6/5/2009

As I woke this morning, I couldn’t figure out which pains are from the six hour cave dive and which are from sleeping in the car. There's a lot of not just condensation, but a thick layer of dripping water on all may car windows. Undoubtedly from my sleeping in here, but also from the large pile of wet clothing in my back seat. Either way, I had to get out of that car before pushing on to D.C.

Right next to the Sleep Inn is Harding’s Family Restaurant, a good ol’ fashioned diner where I can get a hardy breakfast. The combined elevator-music rendition of Goo Goo Doll's "Slide" and the large display of Bennie Babies in the gift shop gives this diner a slice of class like no other. Anywho, my cakes and eggs are coming soon.

Here are some more stats thus far:

Miles Driven: 1,180

Total Gas Cost: $97.64

State w/ Highest Gas Cost: Illinois 

Number of Times I've Had to Poop in the Woods: 2

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast