Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Month, New State

6/1/09

I hit the road around quarter to 8 this morning. Destination: Evansville, Indiana. I’ve just now stopped at 10:00 to refuel and de-oil my un-showered skin.

So far, so good. Here are some statistics:

Miles driven: 325

Total Gas Costs: $31.11 + just refueled: $33.02  = $64.13

Later That Day:

Arriving in Evansville around 4pm, I made my way to the University of Southern Indiana campus to meet up with a friend who’s doing summer-stock theatre work there. She wasn’t quite done with work yet, so I decided to take a jog around the USI campus.

Hot & Humid. That’s all I can really say about both my drive today and my run. I knew the south would be warmer, but I didn’t quite expect this. Nor did I expect my air conditioner to just shoot out air instead of cold air. My car is a rolling inferno.

My night in Evansville was chill, but really that’s what I needed. Hanging out with some fun theatre peeps playing drinking games. Even from state to state, some things never change. Drinking is drinking and a good time is a good time.

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast