Friday, December 26, 2008

Karaoke and Freeze Tag

12-4-2008 

Once all the tasks at Life were complete, I grabbed a waffle from the little shop outside of Baker Street Station, ate it on my way to MTH, and grabbed a pint of Crunch Nut cereal to fuel me for one last Thursday night of karaoke madness at ISH bar. I ended my career of ISH karaoke the same way I began it, with a dulcet yet intense rendition of “Total Eclipse of the Heart.” In my opinion, it’s a karaoke staple.

Over the past few months, Mike, Shannon, and I got know a couple girls from Virginia, Kat and Allie, a bubbly duo who also frequent the ISH bar. We’ve gotten to know them pretty well as we cheered each other on through karaoke renditions that were good, bad, and ugly.

In time, Mike, Allie, Kat and I decided ISH bar was getting to be a bit of a bore, so we journeyed out to Mike’s club, a.k.a the roof. Before long, that too wasn’t satisfying our excitement so we popped up a window to the adjacent building, which was under construction, and played some wicked games of freeze tag. It was a drunkenly exhausting good time. 

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast