Monday, December 29, 2008

Leaving London in Style

12-13-2008 (early morning)

Yes, that is a Hummer Limo, and that’s how I got to the airport this morning. Sure I may have put more of a carbon footprint on the earth than I needed to this morning, but once in my life 
won't hurt.


Thursday, at the Bang Staff Christmas party, I was told I’d have a limo at my disposal. Throughout the day yesterday, I kept trying to call Peter, our advert director, to see if that was actually going to happen. However, with each call, I couldn’t get a hold of him. So towards the late afternoon, I was giving up hope.



Then just was we were finishing up our shisha (hookah), I got a call from Peter. He told me I’d be getting a call from the limo service shortly and that we’d work out the details.


So after a call at 6:00pm the previous day, this limo picked up Rachel and I at 3:00am right outside MTH on York Terrace East.


Despite the heat not exactly working and the driver almost getting in an accident, that was the best free limo ride in London that I’ve ever had.... and I have Peter Terry to thank for it!

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast