Monday, December 29, 2008

Out with a Bang

12-11-08

It was my last day at work. No tears fell really, but it was sad, and surprisingly not filled with much work, yet it was a long day. Following which, we had a long night ahead of us as well. Because tonight was the Bang Staff Christmas Party.

Perhaps it is coincidence that my last day just so happen to fall on the day of the staff Christmas party. I just think they wanted to send me off in style. They had a nice spread of a hors d’oeuvre’s style buffet and 30 free bottles of wine all compliments of the Holiday Inn. All of this supplied simply for displaying a banner on Bang Radio’s website.

Despite the long day at the office, everyone let the spirit of the season fill them with glee. Personally, I think the free wine was responsible for filling people with glee. I know I got drunk. Got drunk and ate more than my share of the amazing buffet complete with breaded shrimp, club sandwiches, buffalo wings, and delicious chocolate dessert balls.

Later in the night the sales director, Peter, called me up to the front of the room and presented me with a gift card of £50 and an ‘audio goodbye’ CD. Plus, Peter has promised me that he could get me a limo ride either out clubbing with my mates or to the airport. Either would be incredible.

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast