Friday, September 5, 2008

On the Bus

9-4-2008

I hate looking at things in a racial perspective, but little Indian children have the widest, cutest eyes I have ever seen in my life.  I only say this because I spent close to 6 hours staring at a little child who ran up and down the aisle for the majority of our 8 hours in the air. Even a newborn, who just happen to be three rows in front of me, have extremely wide eyes for his/her tiny head. I’m guessing that my new position as an uncle has me noticing small children more, opposed to just ignoring them if they are prior to the age of 8.

Can’t really complain about the flight too much. Either I slept much more than I usually do on a plane, or the flight just caught some great headwinds. As mentioned in my previous post, nothing on this damn plane worked, but meh.
 

Now we are all on a 3-4 bus ride headed from Frankfurt to Munich.  Apart from the signs in German, the amount of Audi’s, Mercedes and Smartcars, and the nuclear power plan we just passed, Germany looks ridiculously close to Wisconsin. 

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast