Friday, September 5, 2008

A First Night in Munich

9-5-2008 (wee early hours)


Seeing as it is rather early in the morning on a Thursday night / Friday morning, I’m going to make this quick. In a nutshell, one of my roommates was too young to hold his alcohol and the other roommate got him to bed. By the time I was ready to go to bed, they were both passed out. So I had to go to the front desk and ask for a €5 Euro room card in order to get into my own room.


Prior to the binge drinking we had dinner at an amazingly authentic German restaurant. Amazing mushroom soup, salads with cauliflower, green beans, and sour coleslaw mixed in, and the main course consisted what we eventually somewhat agreed was pork with a dumpling-like ball.  I loved every bite, however the salt content of everything was a bit overwhelming after a few bites. For dessert, lime jello with a vanilla pudding on top. All of that, plus a liter of Munich’s finest brew definitely filled me up.  Until tomorrow!! 


No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast