Friday, September 5, 2008

Let It Begin

Seeing as how I will not always be able to get on the internet everywhere I go, I will be writing as I go and posting it when I can. So pay no attention to the time stamp, rather, the day I wrote the entry will begin each post. Enjoy savoring Europe!

9-3-2008

If I’m going to have to pay for wi-fi in every airport throughout this journey, I’m going to be severely upset. But I better get over it fast, because chances are every airport, train station, or hostel will try to charge me this $9.95 a month fee which I suppose is sweet if you’re a business man doing most of your work in airport terminals.  However, I am a poor college student who just paid $5.25 for a Miller Light and will probably be going back for another in a few minutes.

So far, pretty sweet. Lovely people and looks like lots of good times ahead. Next time I write will be from Frankfurt, Germany. Prost!

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast