Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beautiful Brent

11-6-2008

I took advantage of my lunch and the beautiful weather today and walked about Brent. Once one ventures off High Harlesden Street and into the residential sections, the real beauty of a neighborhood that is centuries old shines bright. The neat rows of multi-colored homes remind me of a mainstreet at Disneyworld. Or better yet the beginning of 101 Dalmations where Rodger is writing music and Pongo changes the clock to hook up his pet with a beautiful woman. Whatever it reminds one of, it's fantastic to see. Especially if you use the formal 'one' when talking.


And in my walks, I picked up a copy of the Willesden & Brent Times and found out why the normal annual festivities that accompany Nov. 5th weren't happening:


Every one's feeling the crunch.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ahhh!!! The Willesend and Brent Times! Oh how very lovely...love your blog baby! xxx


Band website design
Quantcast