Monday, November 3, 2008

Snowy London on a Wednesday Morning?

10-29-2008

As if the snow in October wasn't a surprise enough for Londoners, the fact that it was on the ground the next morning made it all the more bizarre. My run in Regent's park this morning was a little more lonely than usual.

Upon arriving at work I found that most of my co-workers were blaming me for the weather. And truthfully I can't blame them.

I, however, blame my dad because he flew in last night and brought the snow with him. He met me at work after I had finished the AMAZING Indie Mega Match with Jo (satisfied Jo?).

Oh yeah, I was on-air live for the first time at Life today. I was Jo's broadcast assistant. So she basically ran the show and I piped in every now and then. Even though I have been on-air hundreds of times before, it's always a bit never racking going on at a new station for the first time. But it was a very fast hour and before I knew it my dad and I were at a Pizza Express and calling it a night.
One last item of my life today I almost forgot to mention. I had Burger King today. Sick and wrong, I know. But it was right around the corner and I was jones'n for a fast food burger. I was hungry so I was looking forward to sinking my teeth into a large juicy hunk of beef. 

So you can imagine my surprise when this mini-burger came out of my bag. It's so tiny. Just goes to show how portion control in America is a little askew.  

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast