Monday, November 17, 2008

A Lite Monday Night in Camden

11-10-2008

Following a wild day in Camden yesterday, I decided to see what Camden was like on a Monday night. It was just as I hoped, nice and quiet. I popped into a cafe, had myself an Irish Coffee, and further made my way through The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Definitely want to read the book before I see the movie.

A chill night indeed but the Fleet Foxes concert I wanted to go to was sold out. Still a lovely evening. Mr. Hosseini entertained me thoroughly.

The best part of today, however, didn't even take place in London, or even on this continent. It actually didn't take place until I was asleep. Sometime last week, I can't recall when, my roommate Chad and I were guests via Skype interview on 90FM's Can You Digg It? public affair's show, and it aired today in on WWSP at 5:30pm CST. My good friends Scott 'DJ Albino' Clark and Daniel Craig Capito host the show every week and talk about news stories taken from digg.com. Each week they also have a featured guest (or in our case guests). Chad and I were pleased as pickled onions to make history as Can You Digg It's first phone interviewed international guest. 


Thanks for making history with us Capito and Albino. You truly are serious business. 



Following the show, Albino even used a clip of me for a promo:


Shawn%20Connelly

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast