Monday, October 27, 2008

A Monday of Truth

10-20-2008

After work today, I tried to find a venue where the band Horsefeathers was playing (remember, they opened for Jose Gonzales). The venue was supposed to be off the corner of Farringdon and Rosebury, but it was no where to be found. 

The whole area around there though, the Finsbury neighborhood, was a quaint area with a pedestrians only cobble street where I imagine there is a pretty nice Saturday market. It was a drizzlie evening and since I made it all the way out to Finsbury, I figured I'd enjoy the area. 

I pulled into a little pub, grabbed a pint, took out The Whole Truth and read till I finished it.  I really didn't have a choice. Once you get to the last 150 pages it's impossible to put it down. 


The coolest part of this pub: the intense 'drip-drip' candles they had going for themselves. It must have taken them 18 candles to make that one wax coated bottle. Now that's commitment. 


No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast