Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Tuesday

10-7-2008

Of the six people that I went out with last night, I was the only one who could really physically afford to be out all night, as I didn't have to be to work till much later in the morning. Plus, I danced off all my alcohol so this morning I felt great. Others, not so much. One of my friends wrote the following on my facebook wall:

"By the way, last night was a fantastically retarded idea. I can't decide if I love you or hate you for it."

Indeed, strolled into work around 11:30 and had a cup of tea, did some audio editing, and took lunch two hours later. Today I also sat in on an executive staff meeting. It's amazing how an ocean apart, there are still the same issues that arise in every station or every office. Same Same, but Different.

Grabbed a spring roll from a stand in the Baker Street station after the tube ride home and made my way to room 179. Where I've been online since. Good day.

P.S. Look at the date I wrote this... then above that at the day I posted it. Yup, completely caught up. I'll probably get behind again tomorrow, enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast