Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Monday

10-6-2008

I’ve been working at Life FM now for a little under two weeks. Therefore, my supervisor thought it appropriate that today we have a short review. She asked me if I was getting out of Life what I hoped to (no pun intended), what I could do better, and basically we just had a pleasant little sit down.

She also brought in real Italian lasagna for the office, as she is from Italy.  It was more creamy than cheesy, but oh so delicious. 

After work we had a UWSP group meeting. I sat down, had a piece of Katie’s birthday cake, and left. It was a good meeting.

The night got much more exciting as myself, along with Luke, Jose, Chad, and Mike, did a bit of clubbing, because I didn’t have to be in to work till 11:30. I randomly connected, via facebook, with an old high school mate, Joseph, and I had him tag along with us. First we all went to Roxy then to Ghetto, which we came to realize was a gay club, but they were playing good music so we didn’t mind. Except when I accidentally made eye contact with a guy in the bathroom… just don’t do that, trust me. 

No comments:


Band website design
Quantcast